Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Thank You Ephiphany!


So this morning when I was sitting on the train- LATE, pissed-off, headed to my dreadful retail job when my dream hit me like a ton of bricks. BAM!!! This is what I want to do. I want to start my own website. After reading Ms. YBF's article on how she made it to the top, and how its so easy a caveman can do it, I think I'm going to give it a try. For the last four years I've been feeling unsure of my future, unmotivated and unambitious, but for the first time in my life I see a clear path to my goals. This summer has given me so much to think about. I'm not going to school in the fall, the job market is kicking my ass, and I don't exactly love my living arrangements (with the fam). Most people would view these blows to the ego as failures, but I view them as triumphs. I know that if I can make it through these next 12 months than I have truly weathered the storm. You know it's true what they say you can't have a testimony without a test. I'm ready to weather the storm so that I can come out of it bigger, better, and brighter than before! Thank you epiphany!
P.S. I know you're like what's with the self portrait club pic? What can I say, good times, good times....:)

No comments: